Lower Mission Condos for Sale
Included below are the Kelowna condos for sale in Lower Mission. If you would like more information on any of these Lower Mission condo listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of condos recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Lower Mission condos come on the market.
Scroll to the Bottom for Information on Lower Mission Living.
Welcome to Lower Mission
Did you know that The Lower Mission area that Kelowna residents currently call home was originally a Catholic Mission? Founded in the mid-1800s by a group of missionaries led by Father Charles Pandosy, the Mission of the Immaculate Conception was the first colony to put roots down in the Kelowna area. The neighbourhood where the mission was built is now known as the Okanagan Mission with Lower Mission a part of that. Read on to learn more about this community and to view the different condo buildings in the area.
Lower Mission Community Information and Amenities
The area is filled with restaurants, coffee shops, parks and beaches, including the very popular Gyro Beach Park. Lovers of parks and trails will especially enjoy the Mission Creek Greenway, which cuts through Lower Mission on its way to Okanagan Lake. Much of the area's amenities are located along Gordon Dr., Lakeshore Rd., and K.L.O. Rd.
Lower Mission and Gallagher's Golf Courses
- MichaelBrook Ranch Golf Club - With its well-renowned services and amenities that are paired with its upscale BCGA rated course, MichaelBrook Golf Club was nominated by locals in 2018 for the Best of Kelowna award, which is an annual city-based award system to name the "bests" of the city in over... Read More
- Mission Creek Golf Club - The Mission Creek Golf Course is right in the heart of Kelowna and can be found on the border of the Mission Creek Greenway. Mission Creek is a semi-private course where the dress code is simply shirt and shoes required—a dress code that one should hope for in much of daily life... Read More
- The Harvest Golf Club - Harvest is a championship length, 18-hole course, and both experts and apprentices can enjoy their golf skills under the finest light. Strategically placed treed areas render a competitive atmosphere that is sure to challenge each golfer and each skill level brought to the course... Read More
- Gallagher's Canyon Golf and Country Club - Offering a picturesque setting that combines all of the natural beauty the Okanagan has to offer, Gallagher's Canyon Golf and Country Club is included in the group of high-end courses by GolfBC Group. Designed by the dynamic architectural duo of Bill Robinson and Les Furber... Read More
- The Pinnacle at Gallagher's Canyon - This semi-private Kelowna golf course was designed by the renowned designer Les Furber, and was finished in 1996. Since then, golfers have started to love it, as it provides them with just the right amount of challenge while remaining quite relaxing. Beginners can feel in their element... Read More
Lower Mission Demographics, Local Schools and Transportation
In 2006 the national census recorded a total of just under 8,000 citizens living in the Lower Mission area but since then, healthy growth has pushed that number close to or above 10,000 residents. The local community is suitable for individuals, young couples and families, with five schools offering instruction in kindergarten through grade 12. Older teens who are moving on to post-secondary can attend the nearby Okanagan College or jump on the UBC Okanagan Express up to the UBC-O campus.
Speaking of buses, service in Lower Mission is excellent with the #1, #4, #8 and #12 buses all running frequently. For those that prefer to commute by car, downtown Kelowna is a five to ten-minute drive away.
Are you ready to make a move to Lower Mission and experience all that Kelowna has to offer? The team here at KelownaCondos.ca is excited to work with you to find that condo you've been searching for. Contact us today at (250) 980-3379 and we'll be happy to help you find the perfect condo to call home.